ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Striving leaders who are looking to get their startup going or move up the ranks in their organization struggle with frustrations such as rejection, failure, and getting stuck. It’s important that they stay empowered so they can continue to positively lead and impact this world with their contributions. In this podcast episode, Rebecca Bennett and Dr. Mark Leonard help to find ways for professionals to move past failure and plateaus through productivity tools, mindset changes, and character tweaks.
Our guest on today’s show, Dr. Mark Leonard, is known as “The Happiness Dude.” He is a world expert on unleashing the power of happiness. He is an adjunct professor at Grand Canyon University where he teaches leadership development and organizational change. He has over 15 years of major international corporate leadership development experience which is why he is often tapped to be a keynote speaker at events. He has developed a scientifically based program called the “Happiness Breakthrough,” that elevates happiness and improves productivity, which he teaches through workshops, webinars, retreats, and executive coaching.
LISTEN NOW ON
- Your “Why” is your compass, you need to dig deep to find
- Happiness is the way you perceive the world, and it is a choice
- Stop living in a reactive state, be a creator
- If you are staying at a job out of fear or a comfy paycheck, you are doing it for the wrong reasons
- People don’t quit their jobs; they quit their bosses
- Happiness is not something you achieve and you’re done, it is a constant pursuit and you find it in the journey
LEARN MORE OR GET IN TOUCH!
Podcast | http://podcast.thehappinessdude.com
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org