ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Our guest on this episode is a startup aficionado.
He is currently the co-founder and chief growth officer of Siëo, which helps entrepreneurs launch, manage and grow their businesses through service and software-based solutions. Siëo’s mission is to inspire independence, innovation, and entrepreneurship. Kyle Herron lives that mission by teaching startup knowledge to underserved high school communities in Southern California and was the Winner of 2017 Leatherby Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics Award.
As with any true entrepreneur, they go through a series of failures before finding a breakthrough success. On this episode, Kyle shares with us how he figured out he was going to set himself on this path of entrepreneurship and how his failures have led him to be successful.
*Since the recording of this episode, Kyle has taken the next step in his entrepreneurial career and is now in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space with Frontier Mining.
- What is the secret sauce to a successful partnership
- How do you compose your team
- What are the do’s and don’ts of marketing and how much should you be spending on marketing as a startup?
- Secrets on how entrepreneurs can make it through the tough times
- What entrepreneurs should and should not outsource
OUR GUEST’S WORDS OF WISDOM
- “Failure isn’t real. Failure is only real if you refuse to fail failure.”
- “The first step is to figure out how you create a business long before you think about the product.”
- “Pretend you’re a multi-million dollar company and act like it.”
- “Scaling is, perhaps, one of the biggest challenges entrepreneurs face,” according to Inc Magazine. “Think about scale long before you need it. Put the building blocks in place today.”
LEARN MORE OR GET IN TOUCH!
LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyleaherron/
Sieo | https://www.sieo.io